Water Damage Columbia MD, Flood Damage Repair and Sewage Cleanup
Call Us 24/7 at 410-636-7201
“The company has been nothing put professional and on-time. Kevin was great at explaining the procedure and the outcomes. They have been wonderful. Wendy is always friendly when I call and has always helped with any questions I had. Thank you Kevin, Wendy, and the rest of the team.” – Homeowner
When water damage has occurred in your home, speed is essential to minimize further destruction. To restore your home to its pre-damaged condition and avoid costly mistakes, it’s important to select the most qualified and experienced professionals. Advance Contracting has been providing efficient, reliable water cleanup services on-time and on-budget since 1988. We’ve helped thousands of homeowners and businesses throughout Columbia MD and surrounding areas, recover from minor and major water damage.
Disasters can occur at any time. When you choose Advance Contracting, you can count on a restoration professional to respond immediately to initiate emergency water damage restoration of your property. In less than 24 hours, you’ll even have a comprehensive estimate.
Flood Damage and Water Cleanup Company in Columbia MD
The damage caused by water is one of the most destructive things that can occur in your home or business. If not taken care of promptly, the problem quickly worsens and ultimately costs significant time and money to repair. Whether it is a broken or leaky pipe, a toilet or sink overflow, a slab leak, refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine, or flooded basement, attic or crawlspace due to storms, we will find the source, stop the flooding, provide full extraction and structural drying, and then full damage restoration and rebuild.
The consequences of inadequate restoration, including possible health effects, are far too important to leave flood water improperly restored. Most home owners are not familiar with the necessary things needed for complete water removal, and have a lot of questions. That’s where the water damage restoration professional comes in. They experienced on how to remove excess flood water completely, to make sure evaporation occurs and to establish the dehumidification needed to stop further water damage. In addition, they can document the return of your property and contents to normal conditions to ensure that future problems will not be experienced.
Advance Contracting’s water cleanup and repair process includes the following:
- We make sure the working environment is safe
- Inspect and identify the source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged
- Water Extraction with our powerful truck mounted system and portable extraction units
- Heavy-duty submersible and gas-powered pumps eliminates high water level
- Install drying equipment to prevent metal corrosion, swelling, warping of floors, walls and furniture
- Our moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measures moisture saturation
- Check for mold damage and make sure there is complete mold removal and remediation
- State-of-the-art sanitizing agents, germicides and anti-microbial treatments
- Full rebuild services to bring your home or business back to it’s original condition
Sewage Damage Cleanup
Advance Contracting Inc. also provides sewage cleanup services in Columbia MD. Raw sewage is extremely dangerous and contains high amounts of harmful bacteria. There are serious health risks associated with sewage backups. Because of this, only a trained professional with the proper equipment should handle sewage cleanup and removal. Coming in contact with fecal matter or raw sewage can cause disease, destroy your valuables and cause severe damage to your home. Call our water damage company immediately if you are suffering from water, flood, or sewage damage.
Call Us Now at 410-636-7201 for immediate water damage cleanup!